The top of the cutting board offers tempered glass, while the underside is ready for vibrant full color photo, graphic or logo of your choice. Small rubber feet are included so the cutting board stays stable on your counter. 10.5x6.75”
Want to add a custom transfer(Photo, design, etc) sized specifically for this? Use the custom transfer option! If you’d like a design I have sized for this, checkout as you normally would & choose the MUG size. Leave in the notes at checkout that you’d like it sized for your blank! The transfer for this blank with NOT be mirrored!
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 180-220 seconds.
- Set Pressure at light. Use caution as the glass can crack with too much pressure.
- Place the back of the substrate (white side) face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press, with the rough side facing up.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 180-220 seconds with light pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as the glass will be very hot.