Who doesn't love a mug? Whether filling it with hot chocolate or coffee, customization is that added accent that makes it special. Make memorable gifts with drinkware products like these Grade A bright white 11 oz. mugs.
Pressing Instructions With Mug Press:
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 240-270 seconds.
- Set Pressure at heavy.
- Trim the edges of the image and wrap around mug.
- Attach the image to mug using transfer release tape.
- Wrap mug with a teflon sheet and place in mug press.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 4-4.5 minutes with heavy pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
- Dip mug into warm water to end the sublimation process and avoid ghosting.