Shipping, Pressing Instructions, Etc
All about shipping:
Current shipping time for transfers is posted at the top of the website. All other items have the shipping time posted in the description. Ready to ship items will ship the same day unless order is placed after 2pm, then it will ship the next day. If ready to ship items & non ready to ship items are ordered together, they will ship together. Some items will ship separately from the warehouse.
USPS can take 24-48 hours to update tracking so PLEASE give it time. If your tracking has been updated & shows no movement for 7 days or more, contact your local post office. While I try to help as much as I can, I can only tell you the same thing your tracking is showing. Once a package has been shipped, it really is out of my hands.
I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
How to apply SUBLIMATION TRANSFERS:
Sublimation MUST be applied with a heat press. A home iron will NOT work. I recommend pressing at 400 degrees for 60 seconds. You'll need a piece of cardstock & butcher paper. The cardstock goes inside the shirt to keep the ink from bleeding on the back of the shirt. The butcher paper is to protect your heat press.
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to email me at email@example.com & I will respond as quickly as possible. There's also some GREAT resources on YouTube.
For blank tees I recommend shopping at www.jiffyshirts.com
A few styles I recommend:
- Jerzees 21m in White & Athletic Grey
- Gildan Softstyle in heather colors (I usually bleach if the design isn't black)
- Bella+Canvas 3001CVC in heather colors (Same as gildan)
- Pre-press at 400 degrees for 60 seconds. This removes any moisture & gets the wrinkles out.
- Insert cardstock inside the shirt. Position the transfer where you'd like it & use heat tape to keep it from moving. (This also prevents ghosting)
- Cover with butcher paper.
- Press at 400 degrees for 60 seconds.
How To Apply Screen Print Transfers:
Screen print transfers are perfect for ANY shirt! You don’t need to worry about the polyester count or what color the shirt is!
These REQUIRE AN ACCURATE PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE. YOU MUST USE A HEAT GUN TO TEST THE ACCURACY OF YOUR PRESS PRIOR TO PRESSING.
- 350 degrees;
- IF YOUR USING A BUDGET PRESS (UNDER $600) we recommend increasing your heat by 10-20 degrees.
- HEAVY PRESSURE 8-9 PSI.
- Pre press for 7 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture;
- Press for 7-12 seconds; HOT PEEL.
- No teflon, covers, pillows; you MAY need to make an exception AND USE A PRESSING PILLOW if you have problems obtaining a high enough pressure setting.
- PEEL SLOWLY, IF IT IS STICKING INCREASE YOUR HEAT AND PRESS IT AGAIN UNTIL IT PEELS EASILY. IF THE PRINT IS DULL IT WAS PRESSED TOO HOT, IF IT IS STICKING YOUR HEAT IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH
By purchasing the digital design, you may print physical items for sale.
- You may print up to 100 items such as shirts, hats, tumblers, water bottles, coffee cups, scrapbooks, and cards.
- You may use as a graphic overlay on digital cards, ads, or social media posts.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to:
- Alter my design and claim it as your own.
- Gift, share, or sell the digital file.
- Upload to any sharing site.
- Copy or create similar items to sell as your own to get around these policies.
- Outsource designs to create products. All products must be created in house.
- Recreate a digital file to reproduce a digital file.
- Sell printed transfers including but not limited to, screen prints, sublimation, HTV, etc.