This two-sided aluminum dog bone pet tag has a gloss white finish and are .045″ (1.14 mm) thick.
Want to add a custom transfer(Photo, design, etc) sized specifically for this? Use the custom transfer option! If you’d like a design I have sized for this, checkout as you normally would & choose the MUG size. Leave in the notes at checkout that you’d like it sized for your blank!
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 30-45 seconds minutes.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from product.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press (metal surface up).
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 30-45 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.